Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Katy Perry launches Purr by Katy Perry in Mexico City


WHAT:         On Saturday, February 5, 2011 singer-songwriter and 2011 Grammy nominee, Katy Perry, teamed with Gigantic Parfums to launch Purr by Katy Perry in Mexico City. The day began with a press conference at hotel Distrito Capital, in Santa Fe, Mexico City, where invited media learned about Katy’s inspiration and involvement with her new fragrance. Following the press conference, Katy greeted over ten thousand fans at the Liverpool Department Store in the Perisur Mall, south of Mexico City. Katy signed autographs for her fans and introduced Mexico City to her new fragrance, Purr by Katy Perry. Later that night Katy Perry arrived on the ‘Purrple’ carpet at the launch party which included many Mexican celebrities and socialites. Katy is “absolutely thrilled to finally introduce me in a bottle. There is a wonderful world of fragrances out there, but like with my music, I believe there is room for me and my own unique twist on it. Purr is a natural extension of who I am as a woman - it's a gorgeous blend of all my favorite scents that embodies my style, my tastes and my love for all things incredibly cute. It is an absolutely purrfect perfume that I hope leaves you meowing with delight!" 

WHO:             Music sensation and singer-songwriter Katy Perry

WHEN:           Saturday, February 5, 2011

WHERE:        Mexico City  
  •   Press Conference: Santa Fe, Mexico City 
  •  Meet & Greet: Liverpool Department Store, Perisur Mall south of Mexico City.
  • Launch Party: Mexico City



                       


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥