Wednesday, February 23, 2011

E.l.f. Mineral Lipstick Photos,Swatches & Review

I love buying lipsticks and swatching them back on my hand when i have nothing to do. I love me some lipstick when i am feeling blue. I was going through my stash of lipsticks , getting rid of some old ones yesterday ,making space for new ones, and this is when i realized i haven't posted anything about E.l.f. Mineral Mineral Lipsticks.So today is dedicated to E.l.f. Mineral Mineral Lipsticks. I will be swatching , reviewing few shades i own.





e.l.f. Mineral Mineral Lipstick 

Now you can hydrate your lips and get a lasting soft color naturally! This nourishing blend of exotic oils, natural waxes, vitamins and plant extracts create the perfect moisturizing formula. The sleek lipstick has superior color payoff, glides easily onto lips, and is long wearing. Lips stay perfectly hydrated and soft throughout the day for no fuss, lip loving happiness. All our mineral makeup is 100% mineral based with no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes.

 Price $5.00

There are right now 16 lipsticks shades available at the eyeslipsface.com .  When i first purchased them i had 8 for personal use. But i gaveaway few . Now i have 5, which i absolutely love.

 


The packaging of E.l.f. Mineral Lipstick is sleek and sturdy. The black packaging is prone to getting dirty easily.
    * Rosy Raisin - which is a a rosy nude colour
    * Bare Brown- is a It's a brown-beige nude
    * Rustic Brick - is a red based brown
    * Pouty Petal -is a beautiful, soft, sheer every day pink
    * Nicely Nude is a pink shade which looks kinda coral pink on my lips








1-Nicely Nude
2-Pouty Petal
3- Rosy Raisan
4-Rustic Brick
5-Bare Brown

Most of the shades i own glides smoothly on my lips and the coverage is  different in few , like some are sheer(Rosy raisin,bare brown) and some are opaque. They can all end up settling in the little lines of your lips if you are not careful with application.

Overall I am impressed with the elf mineral lipsticks, they are creamy and glossy the texture and finish of the product is also great. 



These are $5 each and are available from EyesLipsFace.com.

 



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

6 comments :

  1. Wowww such pretty shades!! Love the first one...looking great on your lips Sarah!!
    Love Elf glosses but now want to try one lippie too:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection,bare brown is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Loving Bare Brown!

    http://prettyprettypetals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I LOVE IT! :)
    I love the Bare Brown color

    ReplyDelete
  5. heehee Nicely nude look like bare brown on you! It might be the pigment in my lips :) I love bare brown on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bare brown is sooo pretty.
    i'll buy this one ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥