Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stila Make Me Blush Set

Keeping up with the valentines day theme  , Stila came up with a beautiful set . I am really loving the hearts in the cheek color. how cute  :) 

 

What it is:
A romantic trio that includes a multicolor blush inspired by Valentine's Day conversation hearts, plus two juicy lip glazes.

What it does:
Just in time for Valentine's Day, the Make Me Blush compact is embossed with a shimmering conversation heart design. The micro-fine formula is velvety, blendable, and leaves skin looking flushed and radiant. Great for all skintones, this blush instantly enhances the complexion with a tint of pinks and corals. Included are two ultra-shiny pink lip glazes to complete your romantic look.

This set contains:
- 0.34 oz Make Me Blush Cheek Color
- 2 x 0.05 oz Lip Glaze in Hugs (creamy rose) and Kisses (sparkling red)
Price : $20
Available at : will be available only online at sephora.com



You may also want to read


This year Love is in the air . Every day between now and Valentine's, 'I have decided to hunt the best Valentines day deal and will be posting best gift ideas,deals here. See all the posts  on Valentines day specials here.



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

3 comments :

  1. I love Stila and I'm such a sucker for anything heart shaped! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received mine today and I agree its so gorgeous. Too much shimmer becoz of the gold thing in it but I can bear with it.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥