Sunday, January 9, 2011

Skin Care Products - Haul

This post was long lonng due, i was in lahore early december and bought these skincare products including few more which aren't pictures as i have started using them and they are in my washroom. I have mentioned what and from where i have bought them.

From Left to Right

Potpourri : St. Ives Timeless Skin Renew & Firm Apricot Scrub
Alfatah :Palmer's Hair Food Formula Hair Tonic
Alfatah :Vaseline Total Moisture Nourishing Lotion
Alfatah :Impulse Goddess Bodyspray
Alfatah : Himalaya Herbals Almond and Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
Alfatah :Herbal Gentle Face Wash
Potpourri : Freeman Facial Enzyme Mask Pineapple & 
Amazon :Scottish Fine Soaps True to Nature50ml Facial Moisturiser Jar
Color collection : Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

.Regarding Himalaya Herbals products in Pakistan , there were quite few products including skincare and soaps were available at alfatah Liberty.I bought Himalaya herbal almond soap last year from Islamabad at that time they weren't available in Lahore.

Please let me know if you want me to review anything , as i have been using them for a month already .

Check out my Nail polish haul here  from same trip.

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

5 comments :

  1. great haul :) please review the Neutrogena cleanser and the Himalaya peel off mask :) it would be great ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do review on himalaya mask.... also anyother masks that you find good and are easily available in the pakistani markets..... thnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...lovely haul.

    Pls do review the Freemans enzyme pack...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this Freeman Facial Enzyme Mask, but I'm not sure it does something for my skin 0=

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

    sensitive skin care products

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥