Sunday, January 30, 2011

Maybelline Superstay 24hr Foundation

I love my revlon colorstay foundation , but sometimes i could be heavy so i was as usual browsing different websites ( drugstore.com to be particular) , i came across Superstay 24hr Foundation from Maybelline . It caught my eyes , reason being that my makeup wears off quite quicky even if i am wearing a good primer underneath. So i usually prefer foundation/concealers which offer long pay off.
It is Originally $10.99-  $9.99 as per drugstore.com but when i got it , maybelline were on some kind of special offer i got it for  $6.99 . Right now drugstore.com is offering Buy 1 Maybelline face item & get the 2nd 50% off.




What it is :  "SuperStay™ 24HR Makeup stays comfortable and looks naturally flawless all dayMicro-Flex formula provides 24-hour wear and No Transfer Withstands heat, sweat and humidity Oil-free, dermatogolist tested, fragrance-free. Suitable for all skin types"


Taken from Drugstore.com

 Micro-Flex Formula
  • Withstands heat, sweat and humidity
  • Zero-Transfer*:  won't rub off
  • Flexible, breathable, all-day comfort
  • Oil Free - Non pore clogging
  • Suitable for all skin types
*based on laboratory testing



I wasnt sure about the shade, so i googledthe closest shade match for NC35 and i read on someone's blog that nude would be a great match. So i am quite excited to give it a try :)





  "In coming days , i will start posting about my collective haul one by one which i have been ordering /shopping / collecting from last 4-5 months. They will include different brands , stores, online sites . So if you like reading what other people bought / Hauled lately , i would highly recommend you to check back every day because trust me there is alot to share with you :)  "
I will updating the below list , as i go through all products one by one



Day 1 - Nars lipgloss dup Haul ( Sephora.com )
China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection for Fall 2010 - Haul

Day 2- Smashbox , Too faced , Benefit -Haul
Preview - Superstay 24hr Foundation from Maybelline



f you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥