Monday, January 31, 2011

January 2011 Favorites. - Makeup





Its time to do January favorites , time is flying , its almost 2nd month of 2011. I have been loving red lips, glitter shimmery nails ,  and quite unusually muted natural blushers. 

 Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Blush in Blushing Glow
 



I usually prefer bright blushers, which can give my face some pop of color. When i got this blush ,it didn't get much love from me . But now i am obsessed with it.It's absolutely matte.It's very nice and natural looking.The shade was different than my usual comfort zone , its goes beautifully with everything. I used usually when i wanted a bit of color on my cheeks as after foundation face could look bit blank.



Illamasqua salacious is a beautiful raspberry red.It glides on smoothly and they are really pigmented. Illamasqua salacious is a matt lipstick so dont forget to exfoliate and moisturize lipstick prior to applying or it can settle into fine lines. Read my full review with lip swatch here
Palladio Herbal Lip Gloss Dreamy




I was arranging my lipgloss stash and i found this hidden gem. I dont know why i stopped using them but let me tell you one thing Palladio herbal lipglosses are by far one of my favorites.I love the scent, which is mix of vanilla/cocoa. I love them. It looks amazing worn alone or paired with any lipstick. 

Below is the swatch of above 3 products  :


Illamasqua Gleam Cream -Flex



One product which will rescue me from having a dull face day is Illamasqua Gleam Cream in flex. Its a fantastic creamy highlighter which is super lightweight and very easy to blend. I use it where i want , eyebrows, cheeks, forehead , and when i need extra perk i mix it with my light weight  foundation/tinted moisturizer and i am good to go.It is beautiful iridescent pink.

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation 


I love my pressed powders , i always carry one in my handbag for quick fixes. and MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation is a full coverage . What i love about it that it doesn't looks cakey or heavy although it hides flaws with ease and doesn't accentuate dry patches.Mirror comes in handy as well. 


I bought this concealer a while ago when i was going through serious  ONLY mineral makeup phase. The phase was over but this concealer never lost its place in my heart. I would use it alone most of times but recently i started applying my o cream concealer first on any spor undereyes and then i take a bkending brush and seal it in place with the E.L.F. mineral concealer. It does an amazing job. 

Lotus Herbal Kajal


 If i was asked to take one makeup item with me to an island , it would be a kajal , not lotus but any kajal because i am such a kajal-holic . I found about lotus herbal kajal through my Indian blogger friend Cynthia, and i knew i had to have it . Cynthia came to rescue and she sent it to me. I love it , its black , smooth , pigmented , stays longer on waterline and its herbal.


What was on you January Favorites list ? comment or leave a link to your favourites below , i would love to know :)






If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

5 comments :

  1. Wow great stuff!! Love the products!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I have the Illamasqua lipstick in Salacious and I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this Lotus herbal kajal.
    thats the best kajal i have ever tried in my life :)
    Credit goes to our lovely friend Cynthia
    Thankss alot Cynthia :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥