Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Glossicious December Favourites

 Its been a while since i did my favorites post. These are few products which i have using and loving lately.


Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate 
I have started using it a month or so ago and i absolutely love it.I apply twice or thrice in a week, before going to bed , i gently warm it up in palms and gently massage over my face, I find very calming.My skin feels so soft and smooth in the morning.This is a truly wonderful and amazing facial oil. It smells fabulous.

Sigma describe their F45 as "ideal to apply mineral foundation, loose or pressed powders. Also great to buff colors and obtain a soft, blended look. Natural bristles."
I love to use this brush when i am traveling, i put it in my bag and use it with my pressed powder for dusting on powder when my T zone gets oily. It also works great with mineral makeup.





NYC Lippin Large Lip Plumper (Dark Nude) 

I ordered this a while ago from fragrancedirect.co.uk . NYC Lippin Large Lip Plumper Promises to plump , hydrate and soothe with cinnamon, ginger and Vitamin E, the gloss does  give tingling sensation which i love, but the good new is that it doesn’t burn , its rather minty refreshing gloss.The shade is just perfect for daily use and the tube is HUGE.

Carlo di roma BLACK LABEL LIPSTICKno 13
This lipstick smells AMAZIING, i love anything with coconut  fragrance and it smell so coco-nutty and yummy . The shade is gorgeous , pigmented and moisturizing . I pairs beautifully with NYC Lippin Large Lip Plumper. ( lip swatch here )

Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Mica

 
I love the pigmentation, consistency and staying power. It looks beautiful alone, and over a lipstick. , i usually wear it over a lipstick to give it that extra umpf.( Review here )



 
  Korres Wild Rose Foundation WRF4 (medium beige)



I am I'm NC30-35 , and shade WRF4 is just about perfect for me.What i love most about this foundation is the looks natural . I am not a big fan of dewy finish since weather is humid in Pakistan is most of year. I personally dont wear foundation during day time but this foundation has  light to medium coverage . It blends flawlessly with fingers but i prefer using stippling brush.This foundation feels really good on my skin.
 
  e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder


Dare i say that i hardly contour my face? i thought i am not talented enough to this kind of  precise application. But Lately i have been reaching for this duo.Its perfect when i am  traveling+ the build in mirror is so handy.The blush is not over powering , it gives the glow hence the shimmer. The bronzer is a little darker but it still is a very good bronzer that you can use lightly & blend out. After contouring with the bronzer i use sigma buffer brush f45 to buff and blend.

 swatch below on back of the hand

and lastly
Clarity Nail Polish in shade 313
 I was happy with the formula and color payoff that i went next day and bought a back up of same shade and i am glad i did because it was the last piece there.The neutral purply-gray shade is so trendy and really flattering on just about all skin tones. ( Review+swatch here)


 What prodcuts you have been loving or hating this month /week / or this hour ?
Comment below and share  :)






If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

2 comments :

  1. I was so staring at the Chanel gloss. Arent they just awesome? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww great faves Sarah!!! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥