Friday, January 14, 2011

Coastal Scents Brilliant Deal 2

Enjoy $5 off any purchase when you spend $25, take $10 off any purchase when you spend $50 and $20 off any purchase when you spend $100 or more at coastalscents.com .





Last time when they had this offer back in October ,  I bought bunch of stuff including Shadow Worx Eye Shadow Primer , ,88 Metal Mania Palette .

I certainly will order this time as i feel this offer is too good to pass. I am going for $20 off $100 as i have a gift certificate to spend . I am right now looking at the products. I will do a post on the products i will choose once i place an order.
Check out my Coastal scents review here if you need any help.

Visit coastalscents.com  for details & to place an order

Note:  coastalscents.com  ships internationally

Will you be taking advantage e of this offer?
Happy Shopping and a safe weekend to all!


 

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

2 comments :

  1. I dont have any coastal scents products so i may have to check this out if the deal applies to the uk too

    http://xcharmed-chickx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically it's a 20% discount and if I understand correctly, it's better to buy something just over 25, 50 or 100 to get the most of the offer.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥