Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mini Nail Polish Haul

 When i was in lahore, i did a very little shopping .I bought 4 nail polishes and few skincare products(post coming soon)
I bought 3 clarity nail polises, two were in same shade which is beautiful cramy beighy shade in 311. ( Photos and Review here )







 I never bought any medora nail polishes, never liked them. But i  was surprised to see some really beautfiul pretty glitter shades this time .
I bought shade number 354. Its a beautiful brown with lovely pink glitter in it.

enlarge to see pretty pink glitters

enlarge to see pretty pink glitters

I bought another clarity nail color. Its in shade 341. No names, just numbers.
Its a copper golden shade with fine golden shimmer in it.


Unlike medora it has shimmers not glitter.


enlarge to see fine golden shimmer
So thats my mini nail polish haul. I have a skincare haul next but i am so lazy in taking pictures.Gah!



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

5 comments :

  1. nice shades...I don't use nail polish but I love to see the different shades on other's nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! all the shades are so pretty :) love the haul ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the last one a lot...Pretty nudes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this mini nail polish. There is no doubt in my mind that this is an excellent product and I would recommend it in a heartbeat. I really like the mini nail polish. Thanks you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥