Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Beigey, brownish hue, taupe nail polishes


 After the release of Chanel's “Particuliere”, a beigey, brownish hue, taupe nail polish became THE color to wear. Now all the other cosmetics companies are jumping on the trend bandwagon – I’ve seen this mushroom taupe color everywhere

My fascination started with OPI by sephora's metrochic which ofcourse isnt available in Pakistan. Its a opaque dark smoke with a hint of purple



I made an order from drugstore.com last month ,which included Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Commander in Chic"Its a beautful combo of a grey/beige/purple
 

next on my list is Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro Nail Enamel Steel Gray



 I really wanted a more grey/purple taupe than a brown based one Grey-with-purple-in-it? Not taupe. Sadly i live in a very small town with limited access to makeup. So when i went to Lahore for few days, i saw a nail polish which wasn't perfect but can satisfy my urge of Taupe, Grey and Brown nail polish.

Stay tuned for my Nails of the day post with my local find/dupe of beigey, brownish hue, taupe nail polish.

Do you dig  Beigey, brownish hue, taupe nail polishes ?


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

1 comment :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥