Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fun - Build a bag with Vichy & Get free Normaderm *sample

Build-a-bag with Vichy for a free Normaderm *sample ... Its FUN !!

You can view the competition details here here: http://www.facebook.com/vichy.laboratoires?v=app_4949752878

There are so may options , you can customize as much as you want , like you can choose your own colour for bag to pockets, even compartments and handles too.  I had fun creating my bag. Check out awsomeness below :D
visit http://www.facebook.com/vichy.laboratoires?v=app_4949752878 to create bag of your dreams :)

*samples available to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland only. While stocks last. Terms and Conditions applysamples available to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland only. While stocks last. Terms and Conditions apply



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

1 comment :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥