Friday, October 1, 2010

Two Beautiful Beauty Blogger Farah & Sabina -Shout Out


 Today i have pleasure of introducing two very , when i say very, i mean VERY pretty beauty bloggers, Both live in two different countries but they are equally talented and amazing.


 They are Farah & Sabina  

check out details after the jump and make sure to follow them





Farah is a Makeup Artist & Beauty Editor based in the Toronto area. You can also check out her articles over at www.GalleryFemme.com and Do check her Blog for review, swatches and Cool giveaway.





 Sabina says"  Im a 24 year old asian girl, living in london.Im married to a wonderful man and have 3 beautiful boys. Im a mac nc30 skintone. Im totally in love with make up (espeically arabic style) and all things related. Follow my blog for reveiws and make up looks! "

http://makeupaddict-sabina.blogspot.com


If you are a new Pakistani or international beauty blogger and want me to promote your blog like this please shoot me an email
with the subject : 'shout out "
sarah@glossicious.com

I will be doing shout outs on weekly bases ,stay tuned to some nice new blogs next week :)



If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

3 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out girl im so glad you enjoy my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow both of them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff from you, man. Ive read your stuff before and youre just too awesome. I love what you’ve got here, love what youre saying and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart. I cant wait to read more from you. this is really a great blog.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥