Monday, October 25, 2010

Ishq Gumshuda - Hum TV Sarwat Geelani inspired Eye makeup


I am such a big fat coach potato
  *n. Slang
A person who spends much time sitting or lying down, usually watching television.*
 If i am not using my laptop then i am watching or browsing through my dishtv channels. Its very rare that i would watch a full episode of Pakistani/Indian dramas, but i love observing their fashion and makeup.
My mom was watching a Hum tv drama "Ishq Gumshuda" and i was really impressed with serwat geelani's makeup, it was right up my alley, with dark , classic black smoky eyes and almost natural glossy lips but not concealer kinda nude, defined contoured strong cheek bones, defined dark eyebrows and natural rosy cheeks.




its the best pic,google wil search for me


I so wanted to try her look , i know i dont have stunning bone structure.
so here is what i came up with



 
I used 
Face:
Korres Wild Rose Foundation , 
Elf under eye concealer and highlighter 
Cheeks :Mineral Wear™ Talc-Free Mineral Blush in Blushing Glow
Contour with Benefit Dallas
Eyes: Coastal Scents Gel liner in true black as base  
ELF drama eye pot in Black 
Elf drama eyeshadow pot in white 
MAC eyeshadow in beauty marked
Benefit Bad gal mascara
Hashmi Kajal stick
Lips: Carlo di roma BLACK LABEL LIPSTICKno 13 * Beautiful lipstick*


What do you think? yay or nay?








If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

16 comments :

  1. wow your eye makeup is gorgeous,I would love to see a video tutorial of this look you look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alvira , i will try to film the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so glad u did thos one..... i also loved sarwat's makeup in dis drama

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shinaaya
    hai na ? Her makeup was very basic smoky but suited her personality so well. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I definitely love this look on you! I'm a huge fan of dark smoky eyes with a nude lip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Michelle
    I surely prefer smoky eyes too, i have a feeling that i can carry this kinda look better than the neutral one

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Your lip color is stunning!! I love how you paired it with the smokey eyes... and FYI, I think yours looks better than the lady on TV!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just loved sarwat gilani's eye makeup in this soap!
    infact i've been rocking it for quite a while now at family gatherings or whenever i get a chance!

    loved your interpretation too! you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Alluring Bath & beauty
    OMG really? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great. Although I don't follow the tv show, I liked your interpretation.
    Check out my blog;
    http://icandy-couture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. me liked...you looking lovely as always......

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this eye look. I wanted this look all about the eyes so I went with a toned down lippy. I feel I should have used a nude instead of pink. I'm not diggin' the pink paired with the eyes... Television Makeup Artist Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  13. i mean how cute your lip shape is@

    ReplyDelete
  14. i mean how cute your lip shape is@

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥