Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Deborah Lippmann - Shades Available (Pakistan)




 Deborah Lippmann is available in many shades and more at The Square- Complete collection!

Bitches Brew (spell of mulberry fantasy)
Lady is a Tramp (classic sanguine red)
Makin' Whoopee (clean modern opalescent rose)
...My Old Flame (classic true red)
Nefertiti (micro fine golden frost)
Night and Day (sheer milky beige)
Prelude to a Kiss (sheer misty pink)
Satin Doll (sheer silvered beige)
Secret Love (silvered dusty rose)
Stardust (millennium platinum frost)
A Whiter Shade of Pale (translucent snowflake)
Pop Life (punch drunk pink)
I Dreamed You (Starry opalescent pink)
My Romance (Hanky panky pink)
Daytripper (pink melon melange)
Just Walk Away Renee (Berry black cherry)
No More Drama (Sultry golden caramel)
Sarah Smile (Sheerest, sexiest pink)
Hit Me with Your Best Shot

 Sarah Smile was made for Sara Jessica Parker



and Making Whopee for Whoopee G



SATIN DOLL was created for Mariah Carey.



Price:one color for Rs. 1375 You can get free shipping if you buy 2 nail polishes.

Okay so ( Deborah Lippmann website price is $16-$20.00).So after conversion , i guess prices are pretty reasonable.

You can buy these : from THE SQUARE located in Lahore at 10 Q, Gulberg.
 
I know which shades i want , and will be buying as soon as i go to Lahore ,which arent available as we read this.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
party in a bottle (glitter) 
and WAKING UP IN VEGAS
 putty-liscious gray (creme)







If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. Sarah check out my blog. I left you an email. I hope you get time to reply soon.
    http://icandy-couture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh yeah i want happy birthday too! magar lahore jaaoon tou na :(

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥