Friday, October 29, 2010

Coastal Scents Brilliant Deal + New Palette & My order


Coastal Scents Brilliant Deal 


I would suggest to go with $10 off $ 50 , because only you will be getting $10 off, but you will be getting FDX Ground delivery  - FREE!with in USA. Cool
Thats what i am going for. As i already had a $25 gift voucher
So  $10 off $ 50 = $40 -$ 25 =Total : $15.35

What i am getting??

Destiny Kabuki On A Stick
Item#: BR-240
1 $5.95 $5.95
Shadow Worx Eye Shadow Primer
Item#: MM-EP03
1 $14.95 $14.95
Angle Blush Brush
Item#: BR-224
1 $4.50 $4.50
88 Metal Mania Palette
Item#: PL-015
1 $24.95 $24.95



 and new Think Pink Palette , initially i wanted to get this but I thought about it and i realized i will hardly use these eyeshadows. I am a dark smoky eye look kinda girl. so i passed it but it a beautiful palette.













 Will you be taking advantage e of this offer?





If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

2 comments :

  1. I've never ordered anything from CS, but these deals look tempting!

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! Sounds like a good bunch of items your getting, have a great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥