Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shoess - They love me & I love them

Shoess !! They love me. I love them. True love
I cant help myself but looking at these beautiful shoes !!!
I am seriously in love with them. I don't mind wearing heels or flats as long as they are comfortable












Are there any shoes that you just really want at the moment?



Image source 1 / 2
If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

12 comments :

  1. So fabulous esp the 5th n 6th ones.
    I'm dying to go shoe shopping, but I never find my size :(

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE HEELS you know :) and these shoes are so amazing :) i wish i could find them here

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of these shoes are amazing, you've got a good taste that I don't usually find in not italian people :))
    congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first pair of heels, very glam! it's all about the bling.

    http://fashion-rocks-idreamtomodel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. they all are awesome!! the second pair,the boots, i have one very similar to them, stylo recently has launched some cool boots collection..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uffffffffffffff I am in love with first 2 ones yarrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been trying to figure out where to buy the first ones from! Anyone know?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does anyone know where to buy the first gold shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been trying to figure out where to buy the first ones from! Anyone know?

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥