Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sana's Beauty Spot - Beauty Blogger Shout out


Sana is a British beauty blogger , she says her blog sana's beauty spot is a  "A place for fun, frolics and all things yum! Join me for reviews of various products from across the world and a chit chat about lots and lots of make up and fashion related things!"

Go check her out here
If you are a new Pakistani or international beauty blogger and want me to promote your blog like this please shoot me an email
with the subject : 'shout out "
sarah@glossicious.com

I will be doing shout outs on weekly bases ,stay tuned to some nice new blogs next week :)


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

6 comments :

  1. hi, please could you do a shout out for my blog
    makeupaddict-sabina.blogspot.com
    im a pakistani british beauty blogger,my blog is mainly fotds.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooooo much!!!! Appreciated so much =) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to get a shout out :)
    FacesByFarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Farah and Sabina

    wow you beautiful blogger asking me for a shout out , i will be happy to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I checked it out and I'm following! :)

    Can you please do a shout out for me too? :)

    http://www.drugstoreandbargainlover.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Sana's Beauty Spot - Beauty Blogger Shout out. I like it.

    http://bebe2003.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥