Thursday, September 9, 2010

Korres Lip Butters - Swatches, Review and Photos


Today I present to you Korres Lip butters in Mango , Jasmine & Pomegranate.

Recap :I have already review Wildrose lip butter here 
and Pomegranate lip butter here


What it is

A buttery balm that melts onto the lips and cheeks for a pretty touch of color.

Ultimate lip treatment with intensely hydrating formulas, packed with a juicy pop of color
• Shea Butter’s anti-inflammatory and potent moisturising benefits cushion the skin and help to restructure it
• Rice Wax helps to seal in hydration, leaving the lips smooth all day 





What does it do

Korres Lip Butter gives lips a lovely, shiny finish and offers a natural flush when applied to the apples of the cheeks. Its shea-butter infusion conditions and heals lips and provides a softening touch to the skin.



Flavor/ Shades Available

 Guava
(clear)

Jasmine
(sheer neutral pink)

Mango
(sheer peach)

Quince
(sheer rose)

Plum
(sheer lavender berry)

Pomegranate
(sheer coral)

Wild Rose
(sheer deep red)     



















What i loved about korres lip butter is that it doesn't have the waxy feeling,
It  made my lips so soft and i couldn't stop rubbing my lips together.
If your lips are flakey, be sure to exfoliate your lips thoroughly before applying this lip butter.
This lip butter does have a tint and fruity taste which I don’t mind in fact i loveeeee it..Really addictive  , but, if not to your liking , think its moisturizing effects are still worthwhile. I apply Mango to my cheeks if I want a sheer natural bright glow .
Smell :
Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine smells and tastes almost like caramel
Mango : has a light scent of mango which i find pleasant quite summery & mango-ish smell
Wild Rose :The smell is lovely too but very subtle ,beautiful rose smell which is not very over whelming.It doesn't feel sticky at all
Pomegranate : It faint but It smells sort of like sour candy

price
$10.00


You can buy it from :korres.com  , Sephora.com


Disclaimer : I was sent Korres Lip butters by the company /PR for the consideration, Although Pomegranate was bought by me




Korres is one if my favorite brand,have you tried any of Korres Lip butters?
which one is your favorite ?




If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

5 comments :

  1. I want to get the Plum one!!! :D You got me into this whole Korres Lip Butter madness!! :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Korres Lip Butter. I have plum and it's a beautiful shade. Very moisturizing and smells so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you could use it on your cheeks too! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! You're one of the first makeup artist blogs I've seen.. But I think that's great! Especially since you're brown like ME! :)
    natural cosmetics products & skin care

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥