Thursday, September 30, 2010

Guest Post - Nail Art -Black floral

Lovely Reader Alexus Alexender wanted to share her creative nail art work , she uses the product she uses are mostly acrylic paints from winsor and newton, rhinestones, clear nail polishes and glitter nail polishes. 



More pictures after the Jump





 If you are in ISB/ PINDI , and want to get your nails done call 0313-5671002 for appointment.

or join her FACEBOOK page for more updates.

I wish i was this talented *sighs*

Isnt this nail art simply gorgeous ??

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. These nail art just awesome. I love all design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Sarah plz update my phone no ...it has changed... its 0333 5042716 now.
    Alexus Alexender

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥