Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sonam's New L'Oreal Aisha Collection Commercial


All the Sonam Kapoor fans, good news for you! L’Oreal has recently revealed the new Aisha collection, which is going to add to your beauty and style quotient making you feel like the star of the movie Sonam Kapoor.

This exquisite collection includes UV Perfect, Pearl Perfect day cream, Glam Shine 6 H lip gloss, Blush Minerals and Khol Minerals.




 


I am still waiting to hear if this collection will be released in pakistan or not ?

But you can still get Blush Minerals and Khol Minerals from any L'oreal counters country wide :)


If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

2 comments :

  1. Wow I want to check this collection out! I love Sonam! She is sooo gorgeous! I've seen the trailers for Aisha and I want to see it so badly!!! :) I love Bollywood (I'm Korean!) Great post and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree she is gorgeous with good sense of fashion :) hehe its so cute that you love bollywood :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥