Friday, August 13, 2010

Shout Out - New Beauty Blogger Fathima

Fathima is an Indian beauty blogger , she is 15 year young makeup geek, thats what she would call her self . When she isn't studying , she sometimes write of Indian makeup and Beauty Blog
and she still gets time to manage her lovely Beauty Blog

Makeup & more makeup



Show her some love , Visit her blog and dont forget to hit the follow button Right there . yeh you are almost there :)

If you are a new Pakistani or international beauty blogger and want me to promote your blog like this please shoot me an email
with the subject : 'shout out "
sarah@glossicious.com

I will be doing shout outs on weekly bases ,stay tuned to some nice new blogs next week :)

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

5 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for showimg her love and support :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's cute, Sarah. he he forgot to tell you the other day. the haul video was super cute. I loved that butterfly blush. And yeah, it does feel great to be married. :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankies Sarah and aneela and Stavroula for following me.!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥