Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Review - Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen


Eyeko says: For fool proof eyeliner dot across the upper lid as close to the lashes as possible then simply join the dots! Wing it, flick it, have fun with it! Team with lashings of Eyeko Magic Mascara for a flirtatious flutter!

Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen is smudge-proof, fade-proof and long lasting!

Available in jet BLACK, eye brightening NAVY BLUE, natural BROWN, fierce PURPLE.


I love myself some eyeliners. And i love them more if they are fade proof and long lasting. I remember using eyeliner markers , Gah!! i hated them even i was in my teenage . 
But these Eyeliner pens are exceptional.
Application is smooth and easy . It dries quickly without making a mess.  and once its dried, this baby wont move, like seriously. I wear it under my lower lashline instead of my kajal in summers, and it will stay there until i remove it. Its my one must have product when i am going on vacations.
The nib is really perfectly shaped and thin ,its really easy to get some fantastic flicks and wings out of it.

Here is the swatch , you can see . how pigmented it is. Gorgeous


I will certainly re-purchase this black and all other shades. I love this stuff.

Where you can buy : eyeko.com
Price: £5.00 / $8.00

International Shipping charges  : International orders outside of UK and EU will be shipped by Royal Mail Airsure at a nominal charge of $7.50.

All orders over $55.00 will be shipped for FREE using Royal Mail Airsure.

Have you tried Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen?

9 comments :

  1. ohh very nice...i love the black and purple..

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice..i love the black shade and purple..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like eyeko's cool suggestion with connecting the dots!

    I love the navy blue and purple ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a subscriber and my favorite post is eyko eyeliner :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely liners. SO pigmented and intense....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm adding this to my wishlist, thanks Sarah! ;)

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..these look like Lakme Eye Artist, but more pigmented :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Madeeha Safdar
    you cant , you can order them online from eyeko's website. they ship internationallly

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥