Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Beauty Blogger - Shout out



My cousin Aleen decided to join blogging bandwagon.She is a British pakistani blogger.
She is one gorgeous girl with amazing sense of style and makeup.
she is the one who sends me british makeup goodies when ever she is visiting me,
.Thanks babe *mwah*

check out her blog here , be a real sweetheart and  hit the follow button
makeupsaga.blogspot.com
If you are a new Pakistani or international beauty blogger and want me to promote your blog like this please shoot me an email
with the subject : 'shout out "
sarah@glossicious.com

I will be doing shout outs on weekly bases if any of you show interest

If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to my You tube Channel , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and Face book Thanks for visiting !

4 comments :

  1. This beauty blog contains really good information.I would like to read it again.
    For Number one quality bag....you must have this one.you will get quality as well as fashion.
    Read the blog and enjoy the services.
    For more detail about bags and bag manufacturers please visit-
    http://www.viaam.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥