Saturday, July 17, 2010

Whoopsie - I did it again !!

I won Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Mascara Duo and Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiners !! 
But am not sure if i won one of these or all shades, if i won all shades/colors, that would be awsumm! 
I asked them , as soon as i get a reply , i will update here :)


Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Mascara Duo


Description  (taken from website)
  • Dual-ended volumizing and lengthening mascara enhances eyes with illuminating color for ultra-dramatic & glamorous lashes.
  • Perfectly coordinated shades can be used alone or used together for multiple looks & customized lashes!
 and also won this Shimmer Strips Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Liners !! Since I read the reviews , i wanted to try these. Thank you God :)


Description (taken from website)
  • Three custom shades provide a glamorous look to define and enhance your eye color.
  • Unique gel cream formula glides-on effortlessly and smoothly while providing the definition of a liquid eyeliner.
  • Long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant formula provides 24-Hour definition.
  • Includes Pro-Eyeliner Brush for effortless and precise application.
  • Stackable eyeliner pots can be pulled apart for individual use on-the-go.
 BUT !!! my cousin is coming on July 21, so i doubt it , she will get them before her flight , i will have to wait for her to go back and send these to me :)
I can wait.


Note: Please remember Physicians Formula competitions and giveaways are (Limited to US and Canada only)

6 comments :

  1. you have one of the best luck ever..=))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I hope they are everything you expect them to be! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz!!! Be sure to let us know how it goes ^^

    www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how do you win all these contests??? lol !!!!

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!

    I have been lemming those Gel liners for quite a while now..

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥