Friday, July 9, 2010

Sleek Makeup Nailed - Nail polishes

  
Quick-drying, long-lasting nail polish, that provides complete coverage with only one stroke.
Instant full coverage is achieved with a chip-resistant, silky smooth, wet look that stays on longer.

Price: $ 5.50
 Available at sleekmakeup.com
Sleek MakeUP launched 4 gorgeous new NAILED nail polish shades this summer, there are four new ice cream shades .
These are  Pastel Pink, Turquoise, Florida and Lilac  
I am loving these shades, i am wearing Florida today, it a bright pastel orange , sort of like Luscious's  nail lacquer in tango .
Have you tried any of Sleek Makeup Nailed - Nail polishes. Which one is your fav? I would love to know :) 

 





7 comments :

  1. I've looked at these before but not got any yet i like the look of the pink. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pretty shades...I like all of them!

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of them! how long do these nail polishes last on your nails? would the colors show up with 1 coat or do I need to apply several coats? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog awarded !

    http://the-beautifool.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-awarded-2-by-alice-d.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will post Notd and my views in coming days :) i so far love the consistency and drying time

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥