Friday, July 16, 2010

Korres- Wild Rose Collection


Korres Wild Rose Collection offers a complete regimen from long-lasting daily hydration to intense treatment and skin perfecting make-up products - all designed to brighten, revitalize and protect your skin. As with all our natural skincare and color products, the Wild Rose collection is formulated to achieve maximum, long- lasting results using highly effective natural extracts without all the harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients. It is packed with wild rose oil, rich in vitamin C, offering potent antioxidant protection and also working against fine lines and skin hyper-pigmentation. 
 This collection contains Makeup , bath and body & Skin care products.
Here are some of the products offered in Korres Wild Rose collection
Korres wild rose aka Color range :
* Korres Wild Rose Concealer, 
 * Korres Wild Rose Foundation, 
* Korres Wild Rose compact Powder ,  
Skin Care:  
* Korres Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizer SPF 6 ,
Korres Wild Rose Mask,
Bath & Body :  
* Korres Wild Rose shower gel , 
 * Korres Wild Rose body butter ,  
* Korres Wild Rose Body milk .

I have already shared my views on Korres Wild Rose Lip butter and Wild Rose Brightening Serum .
I will let you know soon what we jotted down as we use each product in near future.


Let me know if you want me to review any product first, I would love to do that.


| Products marked with * are those which i will be reviewing from Korres wild rose collection among few others in future and were provided by company/PR for consideration |

3 comments :

  1. I want a review on the foundation, concealer and powder please! :) I also want free stuff from Korres! lol !

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me wants the Shower gel, Mask and the foundation....

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥