Friday, June 18, 2010

Viva La Nails Product Sample Pack


I was lucky enough to send a Product sample pack to try , I am glad they did, beacuse at this time of year i was quite bored with my plain , simple and sometimes boring Nails.
There are a variety of nail art designs available, ranging from subtle and understated to funky and outrageous. For example, you could choose to paint flowers on your nails for a date or spell out the name of your favorite athletic team on the day of the big game. While the more intricate designs are best left to a professional, it’s possible to create simple nail art at home.


Viva La Nails sells a huge variety of nail art products, but also carry all of the essential traditional nail care tools such as nail files, nail tips, nail art stickers and nail art magazines. they e are also now an official distributor of the very fine line of Konad nail art products as well as the developers of their own new exclusive water decal technique. Over all, Viva La Nails have more than 2000 products in stock!

ohhhh Im so excited, now i am waiting for my Sleek Makeup pastel nail polishes to arrive, i will start experimenting on my nails.

Do you have any tips and tricks ? I am such a newbie , i would love your suggestions:)

2 comments :

  1. I have floral nail stickers in white colour I usually apply red or maroon nail colour when it dries I put one floral sticker on each nail and finally I apply a top coat it looks really cute .

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥