Sunday, June 27, 2010

Look ! What i got .. Nicky Clarke , Schwarzkopf and ELF

If you came here looking for makeup , well i am sorry to disappoint you.
but feast your eyes ...


My cousin came from london and he brought me these cuties :)
1-Nicky Clarke's Love women Hair Straightener*
The Nicky Clarke Love Women Ceramic straightener provides expert styling, whilst raising awareness of Ovarian Cancer. Each pair is branded with the Ovarian Cancer Action Charity logo and 10% of each pair of these Nicky Clarke Straighteners sold will go directly to the charity.
Designed using the latest ceramic heating technology, the Love Women ceramic straighter is an advanced styling tool.
With rounded edges to straighten and curl, variable temperature for different hair types and floating ceramic plates which glide perfectly through the hair without snagging the straighteners give salon-like results every time.
2-Schwarzkopf Silhouette Ultimate Shine Spray*
3- ELF professional eyeshadow brush 
i already had one but it was faulty .



i already had Remington Straightener but it was one with wide plates, so i am quite happy to get this one .

* won both , in Row's giveaway separately in January and February :p

Yaye i got my prizes :)


won anything recently? or waiting for any packages/parcel?

5 comments :

  1. Oooh, neat ! I love hair straighteners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...nice stuff u got!

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on winning! I've always wanted a straightener :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo me likes!!!

    I am waiting for a Trim and Tone machine!!! Missed the delivery the other day but should have it today!! Excited! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥