Saturday, June 19, 2010

Golden Rose Ultra Brilliant Volume Tube Lipgloss Review ,Swatches & Review


What it is?
Golden Rose Ultra Brilliant Volume Tube Lipgloss
Creates excellent shiny and perfect glossy lips. Rich in texture and colour alternatives. Easily applicable with practical packaging.


Finally i am swatching my Old lip glosses which were being ignored , I dug out this baby few days ago and i LURVE it, smells kinds bleh ! But its very pretty shade, kinda coral and complements my skin tone.
Its Golden Rose Ultra Brilliant Volume Tube Lipgloss, shade 06
I got it from Alfatah , liberty market , Lahore for  Price rs 320-340 approx(cant remember the exact price)  .
There were really so many shades , i was gonna get a baby pink one but fortunately they were out of stock , so i got this instead , i am glad i did.
I love the shimmer in this , its not very refined but not griddy, That's what which makes this lipgloss really awsum during night time when light reflects on lips.Gorgeous!!

So my lovelies, still not tired from my lip swatches ??? Because i have so many more to share with you :)

7 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥