Friday, June 18, 2010

Illamasqua Powder Blusher- Expose Review ,Photos & Swatch

I discovered Illamasqua a few months ago  , when i started blogging , it is Cult favourite of so many bloggers .

I am such a blusher freak these days, that i can look at my blusher collection whole day, i Love blushes, because they bring such a powerful change to any look. I was so excited to see Illamasqua Powder Blusher Expose in my package,


What it is?

Illuminate, radiate, make your face come alive with the colour and drama of Illamasqua Powder Blusher. Colour-intense and highly pigmented, use it to shade, brighten, enhance and define the shape of your face. Be bold, be daring, be the centre of attention.

Shade: Soft terracotta, matt finish

 Price: £16.00
Texture:Texture is really nice, It is very finely milled and silky,its the smoothest ,pigmented blush i have ever used with No sheen/shimmer, completely matte. 
I am loving Corals and peaches this summer, i bought coral lipsticks and blushes in last few months.Expose is such a beautiful coral shade(although illamasqua described it as terracotta), It brings gorgeous warmth to the face.
This blush is highly pigmented. so a little goes a long way.The color is really intense.While applying,you just  need a light hand applying with this , what i do is , just swirl mt blush brush lightly around in the pan and then tap off the excess, otherwise it picks up excess powder. The best thing is it lasts all day, which is very important to me as my make up hardly stays in this scrooching hot summer.
 Expose just gives this beautiful radiance, glow  to my face:))) 
I am not a big fan of shimmer in blushers , but still i own mostly blushes with shimmer in them, so Expose is quite a nice change to my blusher stash with No shimmer, Its completely matte.It build able, you can wear it sheer , or built a bold look by layering it.
For  £16.00 , some might think that its tad bit expensive but i don't think this way , for this price we are getting such a high quality pigmented blush, with such nice wide pan so its easy to handle a medium/large brush. 
 Over all, perfect shade for summers, you can pair it up neutral eyes during daytime or make it dramatic for a night out .

You can order Illamasqua through Sephora website in the US or illamasqua online store 
 
 I love Illamasqua blushes! I'm sure i will be slowly building my collection .
Do you have any favorite Illamasqua blusher?
Comment below and share with me :)
Disclaimer: Product Honestly reviewed here was provided by Company / PR

11 comments :

  1. Oooh that's very pretty! I love peaches and corals right now too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps I forgot to add, I love the Illamasqua blush in Lover, it's a pure peach color and it's gorgeous! Looks a bit like Expose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ebru me too I love peaches and corals so much, never thought i would :) I will check out Illamasqua blush in Lover. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. neverrr try Illamasqua blusher!! look like really great products. thanks for sharin this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so looking forward to October when I'm going to London again and can finally buy Illamasqua products :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty- pretty- very pretty. :)I also love peachy and coral blushes. I guess they suit our skin tones the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ they are an amazing brand must check their website :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jonna
    yayee, thats great, hope you would have great time:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rati i never ever thought i would try coral or orange blushes, i loved pinks, but now i own more coral blush than pinks, they are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks very nice on you

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥