Saturday, June 5, 2010

illamasqua Cream Blusher Promise - Review

Throughout the past few months , i have become obsessed with cream blushers, to my horror i wasnt able to find any in Lahore, So i placed nyx cream blusher order( i ordered 5 of them) on may 10th ,as my post birthday present, I haven't received them,*sighs* i know nothing new i assume another lost package.
Anyways imagine my joy when i laid my eyes on this beauty last week and i was jumping and dancing*literally* around the house.Thank You illamasqua  

What it is?

illamasqua Cream Blusher

Tease, hypnotise, use to effect. Highlight your cheekbones, shape your face, build and blend with
fingers or a brush to create the colour intensity you desire. Use over foundation for impact, or under for a captivating glow. However you apply it, be daring

 What does it Do:

Illamasqua Cream Blusher is an incredibly versatile product that can be used on cheeks and lips.
  
Shade:
Baby doll kinda pink,as site describes Warm candy pink, dewy finish

Price: £16.00


*Swatched Lightly with no base and in natural light *


To my horror when i got my illamasqua package few days earlier, Promise was melting , and i felt like crying, i panicked and i ran here and there,Then i relaxed, took a deep breath and  i immediately put in in my fridge, it did lost the shape but Yayee , its still useable.
  It's a really pretty pretty baby pink blusher, i own no shade like this one. It really perks up my complexion and looks really natural. Blushes and lipsticks don't tend to last on me well  but it lasts a really long time.It has a Very creamy texture. O-M-G, its so pigmented you really need you only need a tiny-est amount, and it spreads like a dream.This can be used to give a really natural look, or baby doll kinda look, or built up to a really lovely dramatic look. It has a dewy finish, so  no need for highlighter, its gives a healthy shine instead of being oily. It gives me such amazing healthy glow. It looks so gorgeous if worn alone or layered. I loved the fact its creamy and without the shimmer.I think this might actually be my most favorite blush ever. At £16, they're not cheap but are most definitely worth it as you need to small amount , and it will last you long.
Applied on the apples of cheeks

*sorry for the lack of eye & face makeup, i was too excited to try anything else, i mean its blush review after all *

Now i know what all the hype was , This is one brand I can honestly say, lives up to the all  hype.

I can't wait to get my hands on the other Illamasqua blushes I want.like Seduce(Warm rose pink, dewy finish) , Dixie (Warm coral pink, dewy finish) and Rude (Warm peach pink, dewy finish
..but keeping in mind the number of lost packages, i might wait until my brother goes to U.K.


Do you own any of the illamasqua  products? If so, what are your thoughts? I would love to know!



Disclaimer: Product Honestly reviewed here was provided by Company / PR

17 comments :

  1. I never try creamblush but I have to try coz I heard pretty goods things about it :)
    Thx for sharing ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooh the blush looks very nice :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE to try cream blush now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that shade is pretty pretty! Suits the name Promise :)

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh finally!!

    I love how pretty that pink looks and loved the last set of piccys. I love the little naughtiness in your eyes. :)

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks really good on you. Im sold!! I have to go get it today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the natural glow. Definitely compliments your complexion. :3 So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nicee i love the pink shade .. i dont hv any illamasqua O.o

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowwww lovely shade.
    looks really very nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you girls, its a lovely blush , love the formula, a must have if you can get hold of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is one pretty color.. suits you well..!! hey where did you order Nyx blushes from..??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks priyanks :)
    My cousin lives in Usa , she ordered few from cherry culture , she mailed it to me on may 10,but haven't received them yet , wonder will I ever get them *sniffs*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to try this color! Looks so pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Get Gawjus!
    its a pretty pretty color*stares*

    ReplyDelete
  15. sucha pretty blush :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥