Thursday, June 3, 2010

Glossicious Guest Blogger with Rimmel London Mono blush Review

 A shout out to  Pakistani Beauty bloggers and Lovers , stop hiding girls and to come forward. I would love to hear from you in any form, email me , comment , msg me on Facebook( phew ban has been lifted)


Today's Glossicious Guest Blogger is Talented Sara,I am amazed how talented Sara H is , really you girls should run to see her ahhamzing eye make , she is naturally talented and SUPER-Pretty. check out here blog here
I was more than thrilled when she agreed on being guest blogger for Glossicious, so

Over to you Sara( did anyone notice we share same name??)

    * This is my first time i am guest blogging and i am really excited to do it for Sarah from Glossicious and let me tell you girls that Glossicious is an awesome blog and Sarah is a very nice person and she's doing a great job on it ^ ^.
   
     Well today, I am going to review my favorite powder blush. Its called the Rimmel London Mono blush.
   
   * What it is:

     Mono Blush Silky smooth powder for a natural healthy colour.
    
    * AVAILABLE IN  6  SHADES
       Pink Rose (004)
     Smoked Oyster (037)
    Bronze (041)
     Misty Rose (016)
    Coral Rose (012)
     Santa Rose (001)

 I got mine in Santa Rose which is just perfect for summers i guess. Its pink and has a little shimmer in it. I love it because it gives a natural flush on your cheeks. I have bought it again and again in the very same color because it really suits me. Its very easy to apply and stays on for long.


Price:You can get it for around 3 dollars (Rs. 450 in Pakistan ).
Available at: All large Mall / shopping centers where rimmel counters are present.

 Okay lets jump on to the pro and cons:

Pros:

  •     * Very Natural
  •     * Best for daytime use
  •     * In expensive
  • *pigmented
 Cons:

  • *  Packaging: it could've been better (though i like the crown on it)


You can always check out the Rimmel London's website here
Love

Sara
from
http://sarahassansblog.blogspot.com/


-----------------
Thanks sara for reviewing this blush of Glossicious Ladies, err and damn how did you know i am going through a BLUSH-Phase, now i will have to check this one out too.
Fyi: I have read Rimmel Londons mono blush in Santa Rose could be pretty good dupe for Nars Orgasm if anyone wanted another cheapy version. ;) I haven't tried both so if anyone of Glossisiocus reader has both of them , could you please update me on this


and Thank you so much Sara for your lovely words :)


So Glossicious Question of the day : 
How many of you girls have tried Rimmel London Mono blush? Raise your hands

8 comments :

  1. I'm following Sara H as well and she's got a good blog and she's always leave a good word when she comes on your blog, love her xoxo
    I never tried this blush but I should ;)
    Lots of love
    Liloo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice review.
    i have one in Pink rose and i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried it and we don't have rimmel here so doesn't look like I will anytime soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you sarah for you lovely words and liloo you too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this blush and really love it's colour

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow almost you all have it :) i musthave it too*tranced*


    @ KI
    no rimmel? why ? really ? *mean laugh* its first time i am hearing that pakistan has some brand wic india doesnt have

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! So excited to see you as a guest blogger! You were so right! This is definitely a blog I'm going to have to add to my favorites!

    http://www.alluringbathandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiring a Skip offers cheap, affordable and low price skip hire in the United Kingdom. Hire Skip offers every size of Rubbish Removal, Skip Hire, Grab Hire and Waste Clearance.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥