Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Coastal Scents Gel Liner- True Black Review

Coastal Scents Gel Liner- True Black


Shades Available : 25 rich in color Gel Liners are now available at Coastal Scents.

Price: $6.95

So i read this liner worked exactly the same as MAC’s Blacktrack fluidline except it is an even truer black. I don't own MAC version so i really cant compare.
It goes on very smoothly and a little goes a long way.Its quite Pigmented with Matte finish .:) I usually wait a little while for the first layer of liner to dry and then apply the second one, other wise you can streak or smudge the first layer and easy to remove with make-up remove.The staying power of Coastal Scents gel liner true black is  as good as my other gel liners.It does not smudge . Its not the creamiest gel liner i have used.
 I don't know its me or does this gel liner flakes a little?However, it does flake a little more compared to my ELF cream liner and Pop beauty hot pot liner( Review coming soon) .
 I love using it as makeup base and  it is really amazing as a base.
When it came it was all creamy , but now i feel its drying. really like gel liner, but unfortunately coastal scents true black dried up quickly. I dont know if my gel liner post was faulty or Coastal Scents Gel Liner is supposed to be this way?


Comparison between Elf cream liner and Coastal Scents Gel Liner
Do you see the dry flakes in Coastal Scents Gel Liner?


 Overall, I think this gel liner is great! I'd definitely get more colors in future for eyeshadow base purposes But not as eye liner as i like my other black gel eyeliners better.


You can buy Coastal Scents gel liners from Coastal Scents website  and also its available  at Makeup Mix shop  for discounted price these days $5.91( original $6.95 )

For Pakistani Readers:Pakistani girls you can buy it from Coastal Scents website  as they deliver to Pakistan among  other shipping options , this is the cheapest one :only pay USPS First-Class Mail International - $2.23  


Which one of Coastal Scents Gel Liner shade is your favorite? Have you tried any already? what are your thoughts?


Disclaimer: Coastal Scents send me a voucher and i chose my own products with that, I picked all the products out myself and my reviews aren't not being paid for or influenced by any of that.

5 comments :

  1. Yeah it looks flaky! :/ I love my Elf Cream Eyeliner!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard a lot about CS Eyeshadow pallettes too! Some ppl seem to love them, some people aren't really so impressed with them :).. A lot of mixed reviews.

    I have gel liner frm Maybelline, and so far it is quite good. Can't compare as that is the only gel liner I have used till date :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also own that gel liner, and it ALSO dried out. But what I did, with a toothpick, you mix it or something like that ! It's gonna be very creamy again :) you have to do that every once in a while :) it's because the top part dries because of the air I think:)Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read somewhere that you can add baby oil to the gel liner if it dries out.
    http://beauty-n-d-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥