Saturday, May 29, 2010

Save Your Skin with Saturday Skin care- with Luscious Whitening Base with SPF 35- Review

Its Saturday.. meaning ?? its skincare Saturday.


I will review skin care products every Saturday. And Once my internet is back i will place a link on the side column for reader's ease.Please let me know if there anything specific you want to be featured on Glossicious.

Today i will reviewing  Luscious Whitening Base with SPF 35, this review was long overdue.



Luscious Whitening Base SPF 35


What it is: 

Sun damage has become a big part of our lives due to pollution and the environment. No matter what your age is, you are at risk of sun damage (dark patches and uneven skin tone) every time you step out without a good sun block.
Here to the rescue is Luscious Whitening Base SPF 35.
All in One:
• Oil-free Moisturiser,
• High performance Sun Protection
• Makeup Primer

 
I was quite tempted to try this little beauty as It contains the moisturizers and also acts as a good make up base.In past i was a regular user of Olay  natural white beauty fluid , I liked it until i started to get white heads, and it used to get quite runny in summers. So i started using Luscious Whitening Base this summer , reason was its SPF properties.When i applied it ,my skin absorbed it really well without feeling greasy or still feeling dry. the whitening effect, i believe does a pretty good job. subtle. My face has a sensitive skin, if a cosmetic I use is not suitable with my skin, in a few hours the pimples/ redness will appear in my face.Therefore, I continue using it until now, especially when I am outside the house in the afternoon.
I like how it makes my skin look radiant-lightened my skin tone by a few tones overall. It keeps my face shine-free during the day while the sun protection benefits are also evident.When i use it for the primer purposes , I blend this in carefully and give it a few seconds to settle before applying foundation. Overall, a great product and my experience with luscious range has not disappointed me so far.
Texture: Its thick creamy , smooth and easy to apply and blend. 
Price: rs 745
Packaging: Very cute, small and easy to carry around in my bag
Places to Buy: Luscious website  with free nation wide delivery ,and Available at some stores/ Malls nationwide in some selected cities



I would highly recommend this product to any one who is looking for a product which has endless benefits
 


Disclaimer: Product honestly reviewed in this post was sent to by Company / Pr for consideration


11 comments :

  1. Does It give a whiteing effect to our skin????

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ aneela
    yes it definatly gives whitening effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm I have some dark marks on my for head becuase I get a lot of pimple there do u think it would work there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like a good product. Sarah can you do a post on black head removal I will really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello..nice work.. I wanna ask from where u buy MAKEUP FOREVER in pak?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @amanda
    it wont hide the spots , it just lightens your skin tone a bit and evens it out,

    @alvira
    i will sure do a post about black head removal soon :)

    @ anonymous
    sorry :( i couldnt find MUFE in lahore anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That looks like a promising product. You can really see the difference in the before and after photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmmm
    im using it..its awsmmm

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ashley
    I really like it , once thoroughly blended this whitish effect fades away and we are left with even skintone

    @ anonymous
    Thank for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have it ..it provides a fresh matte look not bad for a makeup base

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥