Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pink and Pretty: Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie En Roe

Viktor and Rolf,  Flowerbomb La Vie En Roe



 



This limited-edition fragrance has the power to seduce with the same glamorous extravagance as the classic Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum. This sparkling and sophisticated rendition entices you to indulge in the power of a refreshingly crisp sensation. The scent opens with top notes of tangerine, bergamot, tea, and pink pepper. Lily of the Valley, freesia, and Centifolia Rose create the floral heart. A base of amber and patchouli provides a compelling anchor.

Notes:
Tangerine, Bergamot, Tea, Pink Pepper, Lily of the Valley, Freesia, Centifolia Rose, Amber, Patchouli.
Style:

Refreshing. Floral. Decadent.

I only want it because its Pink , Limited edition and reminds of my all time favorite  YSL baby doll !!

I love pink!!

Do you have any perfume lust list ?

 


4 comments :

  1. Wow! Pink! Love it! ^^
    My perfume lust would be from Kate Moss, because I've smelled it in the counter and it smells amazing! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah kate moss's perfume looks so cute. i might check it next :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bottle reminds me of something fruity...looks yummylicious..

    feel like gulping it up..LOL

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥