Monday, May 17, 2010

Nails of the Day - Luscious nail lacquer in Heavy Metal

Luscious nail polishes are my favorite ,infact its the only local brand I Love and trust. I'm looking forward for luscious new lip product" Lip couture"( more on this coming up) , so where was I ? Yeah least favorite luscious nail polish" heavy metal ". Its a shame, I loved the color. But it has to be my least favorite, it dries slowly and takes ages.it got poor pigmentation, I needed atleast 5 coats to show the actual color in above picture( which I know is crappy,taken from a mobile). In short bad formula. I love my luscious nail lacquers. Will be picking up more when I visit Lahore in coming weeks,hope they won't disappoint me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥