Monday, May 10, 2010

My Oh My.. *pic Heavy*


As you know , i am going through a Blush / Bronzer phase.
I think when its over I will be undergoing a lipstick mania.Makeup is a disease
Here are some of blush or bronzer or Both which i peek at when i am alone.Guilty Pleasure perhaps
Note* None of them are available here(Pakistan)

Hourglass Illume Creme-To-Powder Bronzer Duo

NARS The Multiple In Portofino (shimmering coral) and Riviera (sheer pink)


 NARS Blush in Amour (peachy pink) and Desire (cotton candy pink)



Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Tweak (reddish pink) and Excite (vibrant coral)






MAC blushcreme In Ladyblush Demure cool pink flush (cream)

 


ELF studio Blush in Fuschia Fusion

Canmake Cream Cheek in #07and #08



NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Boho chic, Glow,red cheek,Hot pink and orange






Tarte Mineral Powder Bronzer





  Too FacedCaribbean In A Compact - Snow Bunny


Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder 
Laura Geller Bring On The Bronze - The Ultimate Baked Bronzing Kit
  Laura Mercier Bronzing Duo

Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Promise (petal pink)
MAKE UP FOR EVER  HD Microfinish Blush in 3 Truth or Dare (hot pink) , 6 Quickie
(salmon pink)



 Too Faced Mini Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder

Laura GellerBalance - N - Bronze
Givenchy Fleur de Frangipanier Unique Compact Powder in 2 Island Sun

 Guerlain Meteorites Powder For The Face Pink Fresh 02 (rosy glow)
 *phew*
Its not the end, it has just begun .


7 comments :

  1. Oh my !
    The guerlain beads looks Gawjus !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I feel you. I'm totally in a blush phase, and nothing is enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want them ALL. I don't care if I never get chance to try them all in one life time :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. O my gosh! I'll go insane! I want the MUFE HD Blush so badly!

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blushes..i have nars amore its sucha pretty peachy warm blush..i want that too face leopard brozer:)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥