Monday, May 24, 2010

Lust List- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation


NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
 

A glowing, satin-finish foundation with sheer and buildable coverage. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, skin is hydrated, more luminous, softer and smoother. Used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves skin brightness, radiance and texture. For normal to dry skin types.
  • Minimizes visible discoloration
  • Brightens and clarifies overall skin tone
  • Improves skin luminosity and radiance
  • Hydrates for softer and smoother skin
  • Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • $42.00
Yes, $42 is expensive, but NARS Sheer Glow Foundation  would be worth every penny.And who would not love a foundation who has shades name like Barcelone , Punjab( my Favourite, reminds of pakistani province i am living in, Yes! i live in Punjab) ,Fiji , MontBlanc and few more . I am sure My shade would be punjab ( Medium 1 with golden peachy undertones)
 
 
Have you tried  NARS Sheer Glow Foundation ? Whats your take on this beauty?



4 comments :

  1. $43 indeed is quite a price, haha.. I can buy lots of Japanese and Korean stuff with that amount of money.. :P
    But it's Nars, so I think it'll be worth it, hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried this foundation (I got a couple of samples) and I can definitely say it's a great product! It's got a medium coverage but it feels very fresh and silky on the skin...and it blends very well too!! =)
    The only problem seems to be the price! =P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried it and like it!!!
    The price... yes but XD
    Thx for sharing
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥