Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Luscious Lip Couture- Sneak Peak





Introducing Lip Couture: vibrantly rich colour and shine in a luxurious, creamy formula. A Luscious innovation that provides the full colour coverage of a lipstick and gorgeous shine of a lip gloss. Conditions your lips in a hydrating cushion of pure indulgence in 7 stunning shades. Inspired by the world of high fashion, it's couture for your lips.




LUSCIOUS EXCLUSIVE ONLINE SUMMER PROMOTION
With any purchase of Rs.2500 or above, receive one Ultra-Protective Whitening Base SPF 35 (Rs.745 value) absolutely FREE! Protect your skin from the summer sun with this skincare essential. This offer is exclusively available for online orders only.

15 comments :

  1. Loved the Fashionista and Showstopper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will they ship to India? They look fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving Showstopper! Such a pretty shade :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am soo tempted, wanted to order online but stopping myself.. grr

    @ KI im not sure but they do offer international shipping for whopping $30

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love showstopper and scandal !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all of them! :)

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow $30 dollars?! :O :O :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the celebrity color... too gorgeous. :) cute blog too!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah... These look delicious...
    I love scandal... (the shade!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow look at those! super pigmented :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. i went to alfatah the other day to check em out they r super pigmented but very sticky..so i bought their lipgloss though in pout..i think i'll get celebrity n muse next time i go there they look fab in real too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to glossicious Sadia ! I have their ultrashine gloss , I like it but smell is bit turn off , I am so tempted to buy these but I want to swatch them before buying couple of these :)
    I love muse too. Check out latest post on muse lip swatch by lovely aneela :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥