Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Love at first sight:Korres Cherry Full Color Gloss -Beige Pink

Korres Cherry Full Color Gloss -Beige Pink

What it is:

Sheer high shine colour lip gloss. Cherry oil hydrates the lips while vitamins E and C offer antioxidant protection.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Petro-Chemicals
- GMO
 What else you need to know:

This Korres favorite provides infusions of vitamins C and E that deliver antiaging benefits and antioxidant protectio

 


You know what love at first sight is? Its , when you see some one or something for the first time, your heart skips a beat ,you hear romantic violins in the background , a cupid flies over head in round , you know instantly ITS LOVE AT FIRST sight. 
Thats what i felt, when i saw Korres Cherry Full Color Gloss -Beige Pink a couple of months ago. It was shinning in my Korres parcel like a gem and i was drawn to it at the very first moment.

Korres Cherry Full Color Gloss Beige Pink 32 (pink champagne shimmer)

Beige Pink is actually quite gorgeous shade!To be honest Initially I felt that it was a little frosty for my taste, but more i used it , more i fell in love. It looks stunning , Its nicely sheer and gives my lips nice pouty effect( well actually it was me who was pouting).This beige pink gloss  goes really well on my NC 30 skintone.Lasting power is good as it  lasts a few hours without reapplication.For me its a miracle because my lipstick.
/lipgloss hardly stays on my lips.Its a well priced lipgloss with good coverage - i know in my heart that its gonna be perfect summer staple for moi!
Over all This gloss  is very nice in texture and consistency, not too sticky, staying power is good enough for me. So yes ! Its love at first side for me. Beige Pink and Me are meant to be together and i wont leave this small , pretty tube until i use it every single drop of gloss.

Texture:This is smooth and shimmery but doesn't leave any gritty feeling on my lips and it feels very moisturizing and smooth.

Shades: 11 light pink, 25 natural purple,
23 light purple, 32 beige pink, 33 n**e, 37 golden brown, 44 orange, 45 coral, 52 red , 54 fuchsia
New naked shades
30 naked beige, 38 naked brown, 22 naked rose

  Repurchase: Certainly in naked beige, and coral , only if it was avialable in Pakistan

 Price:$17
You can buy : it from Sephora and Korres websites


Do you like what you see?  when was last time you fell in love with a makeup product at first sight? comment below and let me know :)


Disclaimer:  Product(s) reviewed in this post was sent to me by Company/ PR for the consideration.


8 comments :

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥