Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lip Swatch:Luscious Super Moisturizing Lipstick in Coral


Luscious Super Moisturizing Lipstick in Coral



 It Claims:

Let’s face it. It’s all about Luscious Lips! 
Our long-lasting formula enriched with Vitamin E and the super antioxidant Grape Seed Oil speaks for itself. It will never change color or dry out, keeping lips moisturized and happy. We’ve added extra color for great coverage. Try it to believe it!


I love the color,its so Coral, its my second coral lipstick and it has changed how i used to think that coral lippies aren't for me .well Okay it was this fact that coral is the IT color this season , back to Luscious Super Moisturizing Lipstick in Coral, its sheer, when i say sheer, i mean very sheer.I have to have multiple layers to make it work but I love the color.have i mentioned this earlier? anyways.. its Moisturizing so what do you expect from them..? yeah !!!!not so great staying power.

What i need now is a Coral blush.I do have ELF(eyes lips face) candid coral and Hifi  amore but me wants a cream blush.

Did you know im going to Lahore in a day or two, NO? oh my well, i am going for a week,i will be visiting Islamabad too, what did ya say? buy a coral blush from there?Really? you mean this? Oh thank you. I will try not to disappoint you :P


Do you do Corals?? What's your favorite coral lipstick / lip gloss ?? Share with me :)

15 comments :

  1. Pretty pretty shade. I'm always into corals. Like yr smiley lips there ;)

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour Sarah..

    It looks awesome on u..

    In my last trip to Maybelline, I saw a coral shade..But I wanted to go during day time and try it out before I buy..

    And u gave a self permission for a cream blush?? LOL that was so naughty n cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really never thought I would buy a coral lopstick EVER. I like the color but to be honest I don't like how sheer it is. :/
    I can't pout so I smile instead for the pic :p
    Maybelline coral lipstick? Any idea about name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!! Will wait for your haul. Why only coral blush.You have all my wishes. :P The smiley lip is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. uii .. I am so into corals and this definitely looks fab on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice color! looks great on your pretty lips hun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use the Barry M one in coral, i love it, so perfect for summer! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this a Sheer Color????????
    i dont like such lipsticks jin may buhat zaida layers ki zaroorat hoti hai... :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. how is Staying power????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is Luscious Lipsticks a good alternative of Rimmel Lipsticks???
    actually i m a fond of Rimmel lipsticks . i love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sara, i love rimmel lipsticks too, i have rimmel moisturizing lipstick as well, and if we compare these two then i would say rimmel had better staying power.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where did you get this beautiful lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  13. @anonymous
    i bout it from Lahore but its available at http://www.iloveluscious.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥