Thursday, March 11, 2010

Your blog is in transition

 I am getting this message after purchasing my own domain( yes i bought one)

Your blog is in transition

Your blog's new address is http://www.glossicious.com/. Since it takes time for this new address to be available all over the Internet, you can still get to it at http://glossicious.blogspot.com.
Your new address should work for everyone after at most 3 days. At that time we will redirect your readers from your old address to the new one.
 I don't know how and why but i did.I was being haunted i shouldn't watch horror ghost movies anymore
I bought my own domain*sighs* i am so easy to convince.
so please bear with me for few days,my layout and everything is gonna be same.Just its now .com from blogspot.com
But my girls on twitter cheered my up :D
THANKS DOLLS




4 comments :

  1. Yeah.. that's what it said for me when I got mine a couple months ago, totally normal :).

    -Timelessfashionista.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll! How exciting! Is it expensive? For some reason my comments aren't saving :/ I approved 5 of them and none of them went to my last post..grr. It may be better to have your own!!! Congrats and I look forward to seeing it :] ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you so much for support and comforting words:))

    @ sara
    are you using some third party comment system?

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥