Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nails of the day:Luscious Purple Rain

Purple Rain is from Luscious 2010 Spring collection 
If you want to read about the quality and my reviews on application you  can check out my NOTD on luscious Cybil and Caramel
I am utterly in Love with this color and i know i will shop many pastel colored nail polished in coming weeks.
It's such a pretty lavendery-purple, I'm seriously in love with it, I only three coats and i got opaque finish

(I am sorry about the picture quality, we are facing sever electricity failure problem(aks load shedding )in Pakistan.)




Do think Purple Rain can be a dupe for OPI do you lilac it?


8 comments :

  1. Of all three colours, I like this one the best. Caramel comes second.
    Loooks good on you. But a mauvish shade as this would make my hands look bleh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the colour of the season and I love it completely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty color! Maybe I should stop being scared of purples and try a lilac color on my nails :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was scared of trying pastels, but trust me it came out beautifully . must have color this season girlies whriles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Reminds me of this OPI color I have Done Out in Deco... Love it on you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love that color. Definitely a dupe of the OPI

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. luscious nail paints remind me of opi..love the color..i personally love their french beach n tango shades

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥