Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Holiday Alert!!

I'm off to lahore for a week, I have no plans to take my laptop with me ..as I wil busy for few days and then super lazy,BUT .I wil have my mobile so .I wil be checking emails, replying comments / emails via mobile and I wil be talking with my lovelies on twitter but no new post until I come back:(
I don't plan to go crazy and shop a lot, as I realized today while packaing that I have so many things un used so I need to start using them first.
So I'm leaving tommorow , and wil be back in a weeks time.I have some great post for coming weeks, I schdeuled some posts but I realized that due to extreme power failure (aka load shedding) they weren't auto saved :( imy bad luck*sighs
So I need to work hard when I come back.


Wish me good luck and safe journey :)



Mwah

11 comments :

  1. Have a safe trip> I'm jealous!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah,

    Good luck to and also wish you a safe and happy journey...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already wished u :) happy n safe journey my dear :) ((MISS U)) come back soon......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh..btw, dont make promises about not buying things hehe...

    Teekh hai..jab tum vapas aogi, tabhi dekhte hain :-)

    enjoy dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a safe journey and great shopping. :) Enjoy yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip/holiday!!!!! :) xxx

    CHECK OUT MY BLOG...
    http://www.timelessfashionista.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful time! Will miss you! take care & have a safe & wonderful journey :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah! Holiday!! ^^ Happy holiday then!! Don't forget to take lots of pics and share with us ya.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun! (:

    Emma
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥