Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow/liner Recess

Benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner


It is a perfect natural neutral color.Benefit describes Recess as a "creamy beige pearl.It is matte but not chalky, and It doesn't have shimmer or glitter



 I decided to put it on solely for a whole day routine as i was going to have a busy day  so i used it to add a little color to my lid,I usually dont wear makeup when i visit my family or friends , but i wanted to give it a try, expected it to crease within minutes because of extremely warm weather...But i was so happy!!! It worked amazingly and stayed perfect for like more than 8 hours.

How to use:

Blend able, beautiful...this do-it-all shadow lines, shades, and contours your eyes with a lovely crease-proof, smudge-proof formula. You'll love the glass jar...remember to close it tight to keep your cream shadow creamy & dreamy!
Benefit crease less cream eyeshadow/liner are pretty shear so I  apply couple of layers but it does provide a lovely look on the lids and if you want to you can build the colour up as much as you want.

 

They have a lighter texture  which makes the shadows easier to blend and work with.
The Packaging itself is a small square shaped box, to the front of it a small round window showing one of those typical sassy looking 50s girls.The cream shadow comes in a heavy clear glass jar with a black plastic lid that has the design of some white birds
Benefit crease less cream eyeshadow/liner would be a great base or primer even, but it really only works if it stands alone or with a little eyeliner because of it's texture
 I am impressed with Benefit crease less cream eyeshadow/liner , and i have my eyes on


stiletto (aubergine),busy signal (venetian brown)RSVP (sparkling champagne)skinny jeans (pretty pewter)  Do you like Benefit crease less cream eyeshadow/liner ?Which one is your favorite?

4 comments :

  1. The packaging is cute and it reminds me of MAC paint pot. YOur benefit posts are tempting me beyond limit. hmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good. Yup kinda looks like Mac paintpots

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another item that I've been seeing a lot. =)
    Sounds good. I love benefit's packaging. <3

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥