Monday, February 22, 2010

Illamasqua's Nail Polish Competition - Fall 2010(Global )

Now here's the perfect competition for all you Nail Polish lovers out there!


 Illamasqua Nails
Illamasqua 
VelocityIllamasqua DystopiaIllamasquaSirensIllamasqua Obsess
Illamasqua, one of  new edgy makeup brands, is looking for the next hot Nail Varnish (Polish) color, and beginning on February 21, 2010, it could be created by you!

Rules:



To enter, 

you need to submit a description of your dream color and what inspired it, along with an image or photograph in 50 words or less, submit a description of your dream color and what inspired it -
You can submit only ONE entry
The winning shade will be sold as an exclusive on Illamasqua.com, and through UK-based Selfridges department stores and Selfridges.com, beginning in October of 2010 (although, you'll get your hand on it before anyone else!).
Submit in one of three ways: - 

Through email at competition@illamasqua.com
- Through a blog post and email competition@illamasqua.com
- Via snail mail 
COMPETITION,
c/o Illamasqua,
6-8 Anwell St, London, EC1R 1UQ

The winning shade will be an EXCLUSIVE (yes darling, as unique and chic as your DNA) sold online at Illamasqua.com and through the UK-based Selfridges department stores and online at Selfridges.com on October 2010.

It’s a global contest that is open from Feb 21, 2010 through March 14, 2010. A winner will be notified by May 5, 2010 and a prestigious panel of beauty trend makers, including Illamasqua Artistic Director and Legendary Make-up Artist Alex Box, Internationally acclaimed Nail Artist Sophy Robson and the YouTube sensations Pixiwoo will be heading up the judging panel!


GOOD LUCK!

4 comments :

  1. Ooooooooooh...I dont fancy such stuff anyway! who cares? i know i wont win, so why bother when u know u loose? I mean, when I know I loose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I LOVE nailpolish just as much as I love makeup. I'm goign to enter this. Thanks for posting.

    I'm hosting a giveaway.. feel free to enter.
    100 Follower Giveawy - Win MAC Riveting Items


    Makeup by Kim Porter

    ReplyDelete
  3. @div

    common div life is all about taking chances, we never know.right?

    @kim
    its an excellent opportunity for nail polish lovers and people who are creative unlike me:) im still thinking should i or i should i not? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I say "LOOSE"..........u shd have corrected me, sarah! I sound like a big nerd......YUCK! Make it "LOSE....."

    Where r u? Waiting..............

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥