Sunday, February 28, 2010

Glossicious February Favorites

I usually dont do favourites but theres always a first time right?

Here are the Lucky winners

 

 

Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Glow Bronze Lipstick
I had completely forgotten that how much i love this lipstick .I love the color and the texture. It is so creamy and keeps my lips soft all day.Glow Bronze is a very pretty shimmery n*** bronze color.My friend bought it for me from states.I am not sure if its available 
its almost finished if some one knows where it is available please ..I beg please let me know.

Coastal Scents Gel Liner in True Black

i see myself going for this gel liner most of the times I adore it, super black, very smooth application as a liner, or as a base,Color stays on all day without any smudging.I will do a detailed review soon

Rivaj Nose Pore Cleansing Strips

   Rivaj Nose Pore Cleansing Strips are practically designed to remove dirt, oil, from the pores clogging debris of the nose area with the adhesive properties of the moistened activated strips.I reviewed them last week , read my detailed review here 

Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup RemoverRimmel 

Gentle Eye Makeup Remover is, without a doubt, a must-have item for my February Favorite. I wear/ swtach eye makeup everyday and It is very important for me to have a gentle eye makeup remover that won't irritate my eye.Even If gets into my eyes it wont irritate, because it honestly feels like water; it is so gentle.I  put a little on a cotton ball and just wipe the cosmetics right off of my eyes


Benefit Sugar bomb
i fell in love with sugar bomb the moment i saw it on someone's blog and my heart knew that very instance i have to have it.There are 4 colors in this blush. Rose, pale pink, pale plum, and pale peach. This is half blush, half highlighter, because it’s not very pigmented and in my NC3O skin tone ,its shows up very smooth and its just gives the right amount of GLOW.
its just the preview , detailed review coming next week


Which products are you girls loving this month ...and why? 

Important:I published this and I want to follow you post earlier but due to intense debate comment system removal i lost all my previous comments earlier so i am riposting this again.
Please read this before you install intense debate comment system


Disclaimer: Coastal Scents send me a voucher and i chose my own products with that, I picked all the products out myself and my reviews aren't not being paid for or influenced by any of that

4 comments :

  1. Last month...I loved MAC Feline Khol Power, MAC Spaced Out Blush, Rimmel London GlamEyes Lash Flirt Mascara, The Body Shop Watermelon Born Lippy and Clinique's Facial Soap. Nice list, I'd love to try Benefit Sugarbomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Thanks for sharing!
    I'll have to check out that Rimmel gentle eye m/u remover! After I finish my Clinique one I'll be looking for a more affordable one! Nice to know that it's gentle too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for commentimg dolls :)
    @ marce i would love to own mac blush , i am really into their cream blushes.sugar bomb is very pretty,smells nice and its gorgeous

    @ lisa

    i have heard great reviews on Clinique eyemakeup remover, i had one years ago,and i loved it. Rimmel is an affordable alternate and i have sensitive skin+dry, its never irritated me. give it a try.psst and bottle is huge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rimmle eye make up remover was there in my feb fav too. really i like it.. so gentle on my eyes too.
    gel eyeliner haven't tried them yet.

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥