Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation & Concealer


i am a  big fan of Bourjois products , i love their volume clubbing mascara, lip glosses, lipsticks,I really love Bourjois and I want to try that concealer, I have so many foundations , like MAC,Loreal,Rimmel ,Max factor,Coastal scents ,so no need for new one BUT how can i resist when i read about the latest Two brand new items which are Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Foundation and Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer, 
They contain apricot, melon, ginger so they are healthy for skin and pocket  RIGHT?( foundation costs £10.99 and concealer £6.99 at Boots)


 
I can’t wait to try it for myself to find out how does it work as so far i have read pretty good review , from bloggers  like Tali , miz worthy ,and few other who attended the Bourjois event

This new foundation from Bourjois leaves your skin looking toned, radiant and healthy skin with a flawless matte finish. Available in eight shades, ingredients include anti-dull complexion pigments and fruit-based active ingredients, including melon for moisturizing, apricot for radiance, ginger for tonicity and anti-oxidant apple.The foundation is oil free, promises to hydrate ,it  provides a semi-matte finish and up to 16 hrs coverage. 

10 comments :

  1. hehe i read about it on your blog too,is it available in India yet?
    i wish we had bourjois in paksitan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i might try concealer, babes....

    god, u changed ur layout again?????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. these changes have to stop righ NOW.. i know:/
    i wish we had bourjois here so wanna try this , do let me know how it turns out for you, i have heard foundation is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..

    Read the review at Tali's blog.I too want to try these. Need to check out if its available here though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have this, and its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently won in a magazine contest in my country (Spain) a Bourjois set that includes both this foundation and concealer. I can't wait for my packet to arrive and try them!

    I'm going to read the reviews you mentioned, in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me want it too.... :D

    Someone gift this to me....

    ReplyDelete
  8. i tried the concealer and it turned out really bad...

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥