Friday, January 8, 2010

Would you wear Her look? Kim Kardashian !!



One of the most popular inspiring beauty icons is definitely Kim Kardashian. What makes her stand out is the fact she never limits herself, when applying make-up. Because of this, she can make a statement
And if Kim Kardashian is your style icon, at least when it comes to makeup, then first let me shake your hand - good taste. This beautiful woman is all about feminine sexiness. Her dark features help her create the alluring part
Kim Kardashian's eyes have to be her signature makeup trait - this girl loves her traditional Smokey eyes. This is the part of the face that the most attention should be paid, you’ve gotta admit that she’s got the smoky eye/nude lip look down to a science


The eyes should not only be coated with smoky eye shadow, but they should be well lined as well. Unlike many celebrities, Kim Kardashian likes to line her lower lids as well as her upper ones - boldly. In order to avoid looking like you have been punched in your eyes, soften the look by using a pencil eyeliner (Kohl) as opposed to liquid eye liner.


Here are some more secrets to Kim-licious beauty that the celeb posted on her blog.

    Kim Kardashian Famous Eye Makeup


 



Kim first puts on enough MAC Paint Pot in Painterly to cover the lid. “This creamy shadow makes it so that the powder eye shadow does not crease,” Kim notes. Here are Kim’s favorite eyeshadow choices for various color schemes:
  • For black, she uses MAC Carbon;
  • For grey smokey eyes, Kim uses MAC in Knight Divine or Print;
  • For  brown shadow, Kim likes MAC Embark;
  • For a fresh shimmery look, Kim likes MAC Pigment in Tan;
  • For brighter colors, Kim loves eyeshadows by Make Up For Ever. “I don’t think anyone does pigment colors better than them,” she says.
Kim’s Eyeliner 
 
Kim says she always wears black pencil eyeliner. Her favorite is Stila Eye Pencil in Onyx.
 
 
Applying Mascara 

“Putting on mascara completes the look,” Kim instructs. For Kardashian-caliber lashes, start with MAC Zoom, then apply Lancome Hypnose on top. Kim always separates her lashes with a brush. “I am completely clueless on how to put false lashes on, so I only wear them for photo shoots sometimes,” Kim admits
Applying Lipstick/ Lip gloss  
 
Kim usually lightly applies M.A.C. Lipliner in Stripdown, then tops MAC Angel lipstick with NARS Turkish Delight lip gloss. For a very nude, matte lip, Kim wears Nars Belle De Jour paired with MAC Subculture lipliner.
 

 



6 comments :

  1. Total beauty icon.. my makeup is almost always inspired by her.. think shes amazingly stunning! I love how versatlie her look is, its well suited to a lot of different make up looks! love love love kim and this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair but I am not a big fan of the Betty Boop eyes. She is gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart her makeup...and bone structure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kim K's makeup and I do a lot of kohl and gothic looks for my eyes. My only wish is I could also pull off red lippies. I so love them but I just cannot wear them. :(

    Today I am wearing almost the same look that she is wering in her third pic from top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's look lovely, her makeup is flawless!I love the smokey eye makeup on her xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful,and she know how to shows that. I like to have to much sometimes 2 .

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥