Monday, January 18, 2010

Luscious Nail Lacquer In Caramel -Review,photos & Notd


There is only local brand i keeping going back again and again, LUSCIOUS .
They are cruelty free with most amazing quality products.
I have tried their products and i simple love them and when i saw that they recently 
launched nail lacquers, No one Shall stop me

here i present you

Luscious Nail Lacquer In Caramel 09

( Their nail polish bottle looks a lot like OPI ones)
find the comparison below with OPI Heart Throb












Its creamy , nudish and Oh so lovely on my nails

Two coats were enough to obtain fabulous color ,its thick and creamy , its so shiny i didn't even have to use topcoat.This was my first time using a luscious polish and all I could say was, “Wow, that’s MATTE alright!

And they are not costly as well , so i might try all yes ALL of their shades, although there weren't to many options :(

I suppose they released only few shades






 If you would want to try their nail polishes , luscious do international shipping, their nail polishes aren't available online  yet, i have emailed Mehrbano to confirm the availability , i will post it here once confirmed
.
*update* their website will be updated within the next two weeks. The nail polishes will be showcased on the site but will not be available for online order due to restrictions as a "hazardous goods item" by shipping services.



could it be a affordable dupe for O.P.I Heart throb ??? any comments



10 comments :

  1. oooh i really like that colour..really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah such a pretty colour! The bottle closely resembles the OPI ones! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ desigirl
    This is such an amaziing color and shine is superb. Its one of my absolute fav. xx


    @beautifier
    Resembles OPI ?? ..exactly my thoughts wen I saw the bottle for first time frm distance. they have mostly winter shades only 2 of them were nudish. Tis one was shimmer/glitter free. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what a great discovery. that bottle seems an exact rip off of OPI. I really love these sorts of shades theyre my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bottle totally looks like OPI! Wished these were sold here so I could try them out, such a pretty pick color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOH! this looks lovely and obviously more affordable than OPI! def a great dupe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it looks great and the packaging is very OPIesque - hain na? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love those nude pinks ^^

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥